A Message from Tractamotors Blanchardstown Ltd
During the Level 5 restrictions Tractamotors Blanchardstown Ltd remains entirely focused on supporting our customers and colleagues. As an essential service provider, we have a duty of care to our employees and customers. We remain fully compliant with all HSE guidelines.
Servicing and Aftersales
Our Aftersales Department is classified as an ‘essential’ service and will remain open as usual.
When bringing your car into our dealership, you will notice that our COVID safety procedures are well and truly established.
Our Sales Department will remain open during the level 5 restrictions and our Sales team is available digitally and on the phone. Our customers can request a video tour of our new and preowned stock. We can also offer remote appraisal of trade in value if a customer requires a part exchange.
What we request you do:
- Book a service or repair and attend your Aftersales appointment as normal.
- Collect your pre-ordered new and used vehicles from our Dealership.
- Purchase a new or used car remotely or online with our click and collect service.
- Receive a valuation for your vehicle via our digital appraisal platform on our website, www.tractamotorsblanchardstown.com
- Receive a finance quotation or submit a proposal
- Buy and collect parts from our dealership.
Thank you for your patience, and for working with us to ensure our dealership is a safe place to visit and work.
We are open for business, just give us a call.